HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX
Post: Khetri Nagar, Pin: 333504
Distt: Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)
Engagement of trade apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961
1. Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar provides opportunity for young
eligible candidates for training as apprentices in different trades as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Applications are invited for the under mentioned trades from eligible candidates, as per the criteria
shown against each.
2. Selection Procedure: – Where technical & academic qualifications are essential, Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made on the basis of merit. 70 % weightage shall be given to marks scored in secondary/10th (Academic) & 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical). In the case where only Academic qualification is essential i.e. Secondary/10th standard, 100% weightage shall be given to percentage marks secured in secondary/10th. On the basis of the overall merit list shall be made in which candidates will be short listed on the aggregate marks obtained. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employee of HCL/KCC. If the candidates secure equal, marks while preparing merit, then the candidate of higher age shall be considered.
3. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis merit will have to meet the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
4. Cut-off Date: Cut-off date in all respect shall be 30/03/ 2019.
5. No weightage will be given to candidates who have higher qualifications.
6. This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/KCC after completion of apprenticeship training.
7. Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
8. How to apply: Applications, in prescribed format (given below), complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates (where ever applicable i.e. if technical qualification is applicable), Caste Certificate, affidavit (original), if applicable, etc and 1 extra passport size photograph (apart from the one fixed in the prescribed form) should be sent by speed post/ registered post to the office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar. Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 30/03/2019. The envelop may be super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade “………………………………………….” This is for the purpose of to segregate Trade Apprentice Application from other envelopes for quick identification.
9. Candidates should register themselves through website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof with the application form of HCL, KCC and mention the same at serial number 06 of the Application Form without fail.
10. Incomplete applications without self attested photographs affixed in the prescribed form, self
attested copies of certificates, registration proof of registration on www.apprenticeship.gov.in
and affidavit (as applicable) will not be considered.
11. Applications received after the last date i.e.30.03.2019 will not be considered.
12. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
13. The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website
www.hindustancopper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any
update in future.
DOWNLOAD FORM CLICK HEAR